What went well:
* Squads of 3 are easy - Painting 3 dudes at once is much easier than 10 or even 6. I was able to spend lots of time on them.
* Adding some red - The red sash on Sevryn threw in just enough extra color but doesn't imbalance the model. I'm thinking this will look great on the Hex Hunters.
* Correcting as I went - Since it was just 3 dudes, I could go back and make lots of corrections as I went.
What could have been better:
* Deeper shadows - This is something I probably need more of in general, but I think it would have really helped these models to pop more.
* Little details - There were plenty, and I could have spent a bunch more time tidying them up.
* Something to tell them apart - I probably should have come up with something that could make it easier to differentiate the 3 models quickly, since they are supposed to be individual characters. As it stands, I just painted a V on the bottom of Vysarr.
Ok, enough for now. Back to painting.