What went right:
* Whites went better than I expected. I used more of a dirty earth tone instead of a grey tone.
* Glowing runes turned out nice. I like the effect and it's not too much. It's not very realistic, but I like it.
* Overall color balance worked out fairly well with the exception of how the menofixes in the shoulders seem to blend in too much.
What could have been better:
* General motivation to put more time into it, although I've been trying to limit the amount of time I spend on any one model these days.
* Lack of crispness to the painting seems to be a recent trend for me. I'm not saying I dislike it, but the jury is still out on that one.
* Realistic shading didn't really play out well for me, with several places being lighter when they should be darker.
Well, just a fast update. I've got a backlog of other stuff to deal with before I get back into a normal painting rhythm. KublaCon is just over 3 weeks away and I need to get seriously cranking on a squad entry.