Sunday, June 19, 2011

From the Desk: Week of ZzZZZzzZzzZzzZzzzz.....

This week was sort of a wash. I was in San Diego for business for the better part of the week and didn't get as much done as I had hoped. However the weekend was a bit more packed with activity. The Blackfrost Shard is nearing completion, with just details left to do mostly. I should have them wrapped up by middle of the week. As you can see, the leader here is looking pretty good.

I've got a plan to be down to 2-1-1-1 unpainted by the time I go on vacation to Canada near the end of July. These guys need to be done by this next weekend, and then the 3 Nephilim done before I leave. Knocking these guys off the list will have me one step closer. In addition to having those done, I'm aiming to pack up the Hex Hunters and Rhyas and paint them while I'm on vacation (since my wife has graciously given me a green light to bring a painting kit.

To that end, I got the Nephilim assembled and (just this evening) primed. We're having a bit of a temporary heat wave, so I availed myself of the cooler evening to do some late night priming. I also got Rhyas and the Hex Hunters primed so that I can go ahead and start packing them into a painting kit.

No comments: