Sunday, February 12, 2012

Nicea, Tear of Vengeance

Two models in a month and a half is pretty sad. That rant will hold for another day though. Tonight is just a quick post of this model's finished state and some comments about it.

First, this was a delightful model to paint. Great pose overall. When it came time to do a base, I decided that she really needed something special, so I took some leftover bits and threw this together. It ended up putting her at a slightly stronger angle than I originally intended, but I'm not going to complain too much. It really does have that look like she's starting to spring off and pounce on someone.

And that's it! The formatting for this entry is undoubtedly wonky given the dimensions of the pictures but I don't care. I'm tired and want to paint more, so blog formatting and content takes a back seat tonight.

No comments: