Sunday, July 15, 2012

From the Desk: Weekend Roundup #1

It's time I started numbering these type of posts rather than just making up silly titles...

I am LOVING the Wrong Eye model. I've found myself spending a lot of time picking out the details and working it over. I'm getting close to done at this point, but there's still plenty of little things left to clean up. Not to mention that the staff, bottle, buckles, pocket watch, and necklace all need to be properly finished. Still though, really enjoying this model.

A quick update on the cheap wet palette. I created one and tested it out almost 2 weeks ago, and then set it aside. Well today I opened it up and the paint I had in it was still usable. Amazing! And this was just a blister pack I used for it. Now I did however have some trouble cleaning it out again, but that's just newbie failure.

Ok, time for sleep. I feel a head cold coming on and I just took a pile of pills to shake it off.

No comments: