Monday, April 28, 2014

From the Desk: Weekend Roundup #51

Apparently I haven't done one of these for 7 weeks now. Whoops!

Lots has been happening on my desk. I got a bunch of Shredders, Harriers and Stingers assembled and primed. There are more almost ready, but I haven't counted them as critical for L&L so they got bumped in priority. These ones here are the ones that I got trimmed to the best I could and may turn them into competition level squad stuff with a Beast Mistress. It all depends on how quickly I can get things done. If nothing else, I'm glad to have some more lesser beasts on my desk for painting in between other projects.

Speaking of the Beast Mistress, here's her current state. Lots of work got done. There's still work to do, specifically I need to seal and then highlight the metals. Before I do that though I'm bringing it around in person to my friends and getting feedback. I'll try to post that feedback on Wednesday to share. And of course, anyone can left me their thoughts here as well.

Finally, I distracted myself with painting Maxwell Finn just for kicks. He's probably about 70% done at this point. This is sort of a precursor to a future project but I won't spoil those details here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pretty nice blog, following :)