Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Tactical Arcanist Core

These guys were, admittedly, a late addition to my Cygnar wish list and motivated entirely by their helpfulness for Nemo1. I haven't even proxied them yet either. I just liked the models and figured I'd try them out.

Because these are mercs and not Cygnar models, I struggled with how to paint and base them. I wanted them to end up looking sort of like Nemo's pit crew. To that end, I kept them on the same style base, but gave them a more traditional Cygnar blue look to accent the glowing orange-red arcane parts. Before I'd finished the highlights I was getting a bad feeling about them, but once the final highlights went on, I was pretty pleased. I'm looking forward to fielding them next time I roll out Cygnar.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ben,

I was just wondering if you would be interested in joining the Wayland Games Affiliate Program?

We can help you to fund your hobby and give you the recognition you deserve for helping the world wide wargaming community with all your awesome articles.

Loads more info all about it here:
http://www.waylandgames.co.uk/join-our-affiliate-scheme/info_14.html

Please have a read and let me know what you think.

Adam