Monday, September 29, 2014

From the Desk: Weekend Roundup #61

Better late than never...

Relatively light week on progress, but I'm feeling better about the Stormblades. I brought one of the standard bearers up to near complete as a sample piece to work from. He's the only one in this state unfortunately. All the others are just now starting their reds. It's going to take quite a while to finish them up, but at least now the next step takes them from looking less than halfway to being near complete. I'll probably resort to doing them mostly in small groups at this point and doing all the work except for insignias. I'll still need to sort them into squads and paint insignias to separate them out. Definitely an "A" squad and probably a "Z" squad.

I also painted a whole big batch of bases in prep for these Stormblades as well as for upcoming things. I'm hoping to paint the two Stormblade Captains and a Stormclad right on the heels of these Stormblades.

And that's pretty much it. I managed to play a few games this last week including an event at my LGS which I'll post about tomorrow.

No comments: