Sunday, April 12, 2015

From the Desk: Weekend Roundup #82

Countdown to Lock and Load: 8 weeks.

Fast recap on this week...

Registered for Lock and Load events: Masters, Unbound*, and Token Aggression. Hopefully I get a spot for Unbound since it's my primary goal and I've been painting all year for this. The other 2 are just optional.
After 7 years of use, my lamp broke. I love this lamp too. It's a little sad. What's really sad is that these lamps are now twice as expensive as when I bought it 7 years ago.

iPhoto is all new. Normally I'm pretty happy about updates on my Apple devices, but this one really changed things up on my previous process. So I'm still trying to figure out a smoother way to get photos into my blog posts in a way that I like.

I finished eAbby. I also started on 6 jacks, with Dynamo getting the most progress so far. I'm hoping to get at least 2 jacks done this week if not more.

Cygnar all-in-one should arrive by end of this month, so I really need to stay on task for the next couple months.

Nemo3 Tier List Progress:
  • Nemo3 - primed
  • Finch - primed
  • Stormwall - completed
  • Dynamo - painting
  • Thunderhead - completed
  • Mechanics - completed
  • Silverline Stormguard - assembled
  • Stormcaller - completed


Total Cygnar points painted for Unbound (now tracking theme-based mercs):
  • Casters: +45 pts (8 models)
  • Warjacks: 128 pts
  • Battle Engines: 9 pts
  • Units: 48* pts
  • Solos: 22 pts
  • Merc Solos: 6
  • Merc Warjacks: 5
  • Merc Units: 4

No comments: