Sunday, February 05, 2017

From the Desk: Weekend Roundup #142

Arise like a phoenix my muse!

So progress was pretty light this week unfortunately due to a massively slammed work schedule. Despite that though I am becoming increasingly motivated to paint. This weekend I picked up a bunch of Golden Acrylic heavy body paints in prep for the class with Matt DiPietro in a couple weeks. I'm really excited to learn how to use them. I've also been making progress on a couple projects and generally cleaned up a bunch of loose ends. This blog is not getting a lot of attention, but obviously that is not my primary concern and it will get the attention as appropriate.

Anyway, lots of progress this weekend. Got all 9 Gupps primed, made some progress on the translucent Spawn Mother, and lots of progress on the Mysterious Emissary.

I played a game this last week! Finally my first game of the year. I've got a lot of catching up to do. We played the first game of week 5 of our Malifaux campaign. Man I love playing Malifaux.

Total games played this year: 1

No comments: