Sunday, November 25, 2012

From the Desk: Weekend Roundup #16

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving! There's not much to show or talk about on my painting desk this week, but I wanted to get the post in anyway. For the casual reader, I recommend just moving on to the next blog to catch up on. Just a bunch of random updates here and no pictures since the holiday stalled out a fair amount of my activities.

Proteus is done and I'll post pictures of him tomorrow (hopefully). The Shepherd and Throne didn't get any action this week, nor did any assembly happen.

I took the time to clean up my miniatures cabinet, mostly due to a chance invasion by my son. So I cleaned out a bunch of old junk terrain and used the crate to store all my good terrain in, and put that crate out in the garage. That freed up space in my case so that I could move stuff around and have a more sensible arrangement.

My pre-ordered Judicator should arrive this week as well which is exciting. Of course it will be hard to stay focused on the Throne once the it arrives though. At this point though I basically have 3 models I want to finish during the next 3 weeks. Normally that shouldn't be a big deal but when 2 of them are huge-based models, it's pretty daunting.

No comments: