Monday, January 04, 2016

From the Desk: Weekend Roundup #103

First roundup of 2016 is late, but off to a good start.

Lots of progress in the last couple weeks. My remaining DZC models are almost done. My Reliant is started. I've got a few models ready for priming tonight too. I'm hoping to have all my DZC stuff closed out by the end of this week. After that, it's time to focus on my remaining Cygnar and see how much of that I can get done before new releases start hitting. Having the pCaine tier list target will be key to getting a big chunk of that done.

Cygnar Paint Taget (tier 4):
pCaine - done
Ace - unowned
Reliant - painting
2 Gun Mage Captains - done
Gun Mages + UA (1st) - done
Gun Mages + UA (2nd) - assembled
2 Hunters - done
Black 13th - assembled
Tempest Blazers - done

Remaining DZC models:
Neptune - done
2 Triton A2s - selling
2 Phobos - done
2 Odin - painting
2 Enyo - painting

No comments: