Tuesday, October 31, 2017


Speed painted, but with a caveat. I did 1 per night, and completed each in roughly 80 minutes of painting (primed to done). The third one took a little longer just due to surface area. They were an interesting practice though. For each one I started by picking 3 colors as my base tonal palette, and then I proceeded to channel Matt DiPietro to #PaintBravely. I just started laying down paint over the whole model working back and forth and adding in colors as I went. I didn't focus on one area too long. In the end I found that I really enjoyed the process of painting more than normal. I wasn't thinking as much as feeling my way through which color I should use.

No comments: