Monday, January 16, 2012

From the Desk: Once Again Unto The Blight Dear Friends

So right about now you're looking at this picture and thinking "Great, another random useless post. So glad I clicked a link to get here." Well, yes, it's another random useless post. I haven't gotten much done since finishing eVayl in terms of painting. I did some trimming, and some prep, and cleaned my desk, and worked on a blog project (which will be unveiled tomorrow sometime). But in terms of painting or assembling, I've gotten a big fat zero done. There's plenty of semi-valid reasons. In fact, let's play a game called Pick the Weakest Excuse...
  1. I was ultra-busy with work for the last week and barely got time to sleep, but took this sweet picture of the view from my hotel room.
  2. I have family visiting so anytime not consumed with work is taken up having fun with them.
  3. The weather here is unseasonably cold an I can't prime anything.
Regardless of which one you picked, they are all true to varying degrees, but feel free to post a comment about what a huge slacker I've been so that I get a bit more motivation. [No really, go ahead and comment] Anyway, where I was going is this big empty base (see above) is also the base for my Throne of Everblight, which I picked up the other day. It's going to be a huge project so I'm going to do a series of posts on it. This will be the largest model project I've tackled yet, so it seems appropriate.

Oh, and I wasn't kidding. Check in tomorrow for a very special blog post.

No comments: