Sunday, March 08, 2015

From the Desk: Weekend Roundup #77

Feeling summer fresh after those 2 games last week.

Finished my Ranges! I'll post pictures tomorrow hopefully. Mechanics are in progress, with the leader done and the grunts just barely started. I also painted up a bunch of bases as well (12 small, 4 medium, 2 large). Pictured here is the progress on eAbsylonia and also on a base for my Neraph. Sort of getting ahead of myself on doing the base first, but I had a dash of inspiration.

Yesterday I went to the flea market at my LGS this weekend as well and scored a set of GF9 Cygnar dice including the dice tin which was a real bonus find. I'd been trying to get my hands on one and failing to find reasonable auctions on eBay so when I picked these up for $20 I was stoked. I also managed to get a limited edition Knight Models Spider-Man model for half price which, although I didn't really need another Knight Model to paint, was a real steal.

Now that I'm almost done getting my Darius tier list together, I need to start thinking about how many points I have towards playing a 200pt unbound game at Lock & Load. I haven't done the math yet but I figure I must be getting close. The tough part will be if I decide to get a second Storm Strider done before then. Lock & Load is less than 3 months away at this point.

Darius Tier List Progress:
  • Darius - completed
  • 3 Halfjacks - completed
  • Stormwall 2 - completed
  • 3 Stormpods - completed
  • 6 Rangers - completed
  • 6 Mechanics - in progress
  • Storm Tower - completed

No comments: