Monday, March 30, 2015

From the Desk: Weekend Roundup #80

Countdown to Lock and Load: 10 weeks.



This week was pitiful for progress. I had a work trip to Vegas and things sort of got away from me really quick there. After getting back and recovering, I didn't get a lot of hobby time in. I did however build a bit of a base for eAbby, got my Stormguard parts trimmed and about half of them assembled, and primed Nemo3/Finch and several jacks. Beyond that it's pretty sad.

Nemo3 Tier List Progress:
  • Nemo3 - primed
  • Finch - primed
  • Stormwall - completed
  • Dynamo - primed
  • Thunderhead - completed
  • Mechanics - completed
  • Silverline Stormguard - assembling
  • Stormcaller - completed


Total Cygnar points painted for Unbound (now tracking theme-based mercs):
  • Casters: +45 pts (8 models)
  • Warjacks: 128 pts
  • Battle Engines: 9 pts
  • Units: 48* pts
  • Solos: 22 pts
  • Merc Solos: 6
  • Merc Warjacks: 5
  • Merc Units: 4

No comments: