Sunday, November 08, 2015

From the Desk: Weekend Roundup #96

Oh right. The blog. Let's do this.

I'm doing this post early since I'm hoping to get a game in tonight. I'll probably get a little painting done today as well. However since I'm at my desk now with a few spare minutes, I wanted to get this done. Staying on my blog has been pretty challenging and I've still got pictures of the 2 Helios tanks to post. I did get some more painting done though! This Neptune and my Hades are on the desk currently. The next step is to get the metals painted and then it's super fast to finish up. I'm pretty hopeful of still finishing up my 1500pt PHR army before I set them on the shelf. The process is well defined and honestly goes pretty fast once I get past the base coat and airbrush steps.
I also got a bit more work done on the murder ponies, but those are proving harder to stay focused on. Once the horses are done it should get much more exciting to paint the riders. I feel like the murder ponies are honestly the big painting block to getting more PP stuff painted.

DZC Paint Target:
2 Zeus - assembled
2 Ares - done
2 Phobos - done
8 Immortals - done
4 Junos - 2 done, 2 assembled
5 Neptunes - 3 done, 1 painting, 1 assembled
Hades - painting
2 Helios - done
2 Janus - done
2 Sirens - done
1 Triton A1 - done

No comments: