Friday, October 15, 2010

From the Desk: Forsaken Conversion, part 5

I finally got my converted Forsaken primed and started on it tonight. Please note the special guest: Thrullg. Anyway, the painting so far is pretty minimal of course, but I wanted to go ahead and get a picture up, even if it's a terribly saturated picture.

I also wrapped up the pair of Stingers the other night, but we have family visiting and my photo setup is torn down while the guest room is in use for the next couple weeks, so they will just have to wait before I get pictures of them up.

2 comments:

Mike Howell said...

That looks very monstrous. If I recall correctly the Forsaken is that they are abominations, and the new conversion is much scarier than the normal model. Nicely done.

Mike Howell said...

...and now I realize that it's actually a Thrullg. Well, it's still cool.