Monday, September 03, 2012

From the Desk: Weekend Roundup #8

Super light weekend roundup post this week.

Vessel of Judgement! How I hate thee! This model just doesn't gel with my style of painting. I'm hating every minute of it. I need to get this thing done though.

More quick updates...
* Maelok (and gators in general) are done!
* Skarre got no attention this week.
* Got an awesome battle in against Lance and his now unveiled Project Sparkle!
* Also got a battle against Henry where I brought Legion and he had Cryx with Scaverous and the Kraken. Was a good battle and I definitely don't feel like colossals are required to stay competitive, although they definitely change the dynamics of scenario play.
* Started a prototype model for my Sunset Cowboys.

And that's it! I'm going to spend the time I would normally burn on blogging to try and get more progress on the Vessel. Being done is better than not being done.

No comments: