Sunday, January 18, 2015

From the Desk: Weekend Roundup #70

Less productive this week.

I finally wrapped up Gastone and the Blighted Bather. I also managed to re-base my Vanguard to match Gastone and the Arcanist Core just to match as well. This gives me a cohesive basing scheme for my new mercs.

Also got Absylonia2 assembled. I have to say that was one of the most obnoxious models to assemble that I'd done in a long time. Hopefully it all holds together.

In an effort to give myself a more focused goal, I'm looking to build out a Darius tier list. In order to complete the tier list beyond what I have painted today I need the following: Darius, Stormwall, 6 Rangers, 6 Mechanics, Storm Tower. This obviously is a lot of stuff to get done, especially since Darius and Stormwall both come with extra models of their own. Nevertheless, this is now my primary painting focus for the next few weeks so my weekend roundups will focus more on the progress on that queue of models.

No comments: