Sunday, January 25, 2015

From the Desk: Weekend Roundup #71

This week, I love this hobby.

This was a kick ass week. I got lots of stuff done. Strangeways and the Storm Tower both completed, along with my second set of 3 Stormpods. I started a Harrier. I got the 3 Halfjacks assembled, primed and base coated. I also re-primed eHaley which took a bit of willpower. Darius got some assembly work started and the Rangers all got assembled. And finally, the Stormwall is taking shape with the legs mostly done and attached to the base which really helps my motivation in getting more work done on it.

I also did a bunch of general maintenance on my painting desk, including cleaning and organizing it a bit. One other key thing I did was to take an accounting of my stock of Tau Ceti bases to make sure I'd have enough for my remaining Cygnar pile. The answer of course is no. More for my own sake, here's what I still need to order: 20 small bases, 5-ish medium bases, and at least 10 large bases.

I also finished listening to the Dark Convergence book. I have to admit that although this wasn't my favorite, I did very much love all the story time that Nemo gets. Definitely helped focus my painting efforts as well.

Per my update from last week, I'm now going to keep track of the progress on models for my Darius tier list each week at the close of this post.

Darius Tier List Progress:
  • Darius - assembling
  • 3 Halfjacks - in progress
  • Stormwall 2 - in progress
  • 3 Stormpods - completed
  • 6 Rangers - assembled
  • 6 Mechanics - primed
  • Storm Tower - completed

No comments: