Friday, May 13, 2016

Countdown to LnL2016: 4 Weeks

Only 4 weeks left! So excited!!

Logistics:
Travel - Vehicle service scheduled for this coming Monday.
Hotel - check
Food - I need to make sure I have a plan for bringing snacks and drinks with me, especially for Unbound.
Model transport - Got 2 tool boxes and a cookie sheet. Still need some additional storage.
Shopping - check
Gaming equipment - check
Tokens - check
Repair kit - check

Events:
Masters - Registered! Need to finalize lists, and ADR (if applicable).
Unbound - Need to finalize a list.
2nd Unbound - check

Remaining Paint Queue: nothing!


As a last note, I took a picture of my entire Cygnar collection which I plan to bring to LnL for random games. I'm also hoping that my tweet of it will help secure my Unbound game being against Jason Soles finally this year.

No comments: