Wednesday, September 10, 2008


Mariner: done! I'm well ahead of schedule to make my showdown challenge for this month. Although now I probably jinxed myself. Anywho, here's the big guy, all ready to go. I painted him in a similar scheme to the Freebooter, but replaced the green with red to give some variety. Overall I'm very happy, especially with how the blending worked out on the large surfaces. Of course, it wasn't until I was done sealing it that I realized I hadn't fully finished the chest on the back. I spent a bunch of time experimenting with algae simulation and the battle damage. Some of it worked out well, and some not so great.

No comments: