Sunday, December 24, 2006

Fully Painted Countdown

So close now... but Christmas is probably going to screw up any plan to paint everything I have left before getting new models. Especially since I think Lance got me at least 2 models for xmas. However, here's the remaining countdown:

Madrak Ironhide
Hoarluck Doomshaper
2 Troll Impalers
Dire Troll Mauler
Harbinger of Menoth
Vlad (special edition)

7 models at probably an average of 8 hours each (higher due to the Harbinger), that's like a month worth of painting at best. I wonder how long I can hold out before buying more models. There's also the challenge that I have family visiting for the next couple weeks so the odds of getting even an hour of painting each night is pretty slim. I'll have to paint late in the evenings.

Next post: The American Altar, and my own personal challenge.

No comments: