What went well:
* Placing the rock in front of her, although blocking a portion of the model, helps make a bit more sense of the pose.
* Runes on the bow worked out better than I expected.
* Speedy paint job. I managed to knock this one out pretty quick.
* Hair weave. Although not amazingly painted, I like the way that it turned out.
What could have been better:
* Positioning of the rock could have been a little better, but I'm not super picky.
* Feathers lack good shading or definition. I had primed this model in black and just had a lot of trouble working the feathers back up without losing detail.
* Armor lacks shading. I went for a faster technique. It has good definition of the details, but not very good shading of the different surface angles.