Thursday, March 24, 2016

Countdown To LnL2016: 11 weeks

Down to 11 weeks now and I need to start solidifying my plan. I'm going to use these weekly posts to make sure I'm all organized and ready for what I hope to be the best Lock & Load yet. I'm not going to sort it all out in this week's post, but I'm using the weekly posts to make sure I'm getting these things checked off.

Logistics:
Travel - I need to take my car in for service before we drive up
Hotel - check (already got a reservation)
Food - I need to make sure I have a plan for bringing snacks and drinks with me, especially for Unbound.
Model transport - I need to make sure to bring a sturdy cookie sheet for during events, and that I can easily transport all my models.
Shopping - I need to have a budget and bring an extra credit card.
Gaming equipment - I need to make a list of this. Extra tape measure for example
Tokens - I should make up some spell tokens ahead of time

Events:
Masters - Need to finalize lists, and ADR (if applicable)
Unbound - Need to finalize a list, and also tweet a picture of my army to PP to help seed that I can play Jason Soles this year.

Remaining Paint Queue:
Kraye
Storm Lances
Stryker3
Trench Buster
Blaize
Gallant

Goals:
Play Masters!
Play Unbound!
Play in Iron Arean!
Go drinking!
Don't play board games! (Sorry PP, just not interested this year)

No comments: