Sunday, March 20, 2016

From the Desk: Weekend Roundup #114

Another light week for hobby, but heavy for games.

I'm writing my roundup post early since there's a risk that I'll crash early tonight. This week was chaos, with getting 3 games in but also I've been working hours and then this weekend I contracted a head cold. So things are really slow for painting. This will probably make 2 #MiniatureMonday's in a row that I won't tweet a newly painted model which really pains me. However there is some hope for the future: season 2 of Daredevil just released on Netflix so I'm much more inclined to get my butt at my painting desk to watch that and paint at the same time. In the mean time, I'm just going to update the in-progress status of my remaining Cygnar models.

Paint Target: Complete All Cygnar
Kraye - painting
Laddermore - painting
Storm Lances - primed
Blaize - primed
Gallant - primed
Stryker3 - trimmed

No comments: