Monday, July 28, 2014

Generators and Console

Finished these up late last night. These are the Secret Weapon Miniatures terrain pieces Imperial Generators. The generators stand about as tall as a normal 30mm model. I painted them in my Cygnar theme colors to match the army and even magnetized them. I've had them for quite some time and it was nice to knock these out real quick.

The pieces themselves are resin and pretty easy to work with. I will say that they have a bit of texture to them that ideally would get sanded down, but I didn't want to mess around with that since it's just terrain. The console was an amusing little piece to add on. Something I like about these pieces is that they offer a lot of flexibility in how they are positioned, and they make for a very clear delineation of what space they take up in terms of being hard cover.

No comments: