Sunday, November 26, 2006

Ashlynn Finished

I seem to be on a good roll lately. Ashlynn took about 4.5 hours to complete. Parts of her are good and parts are pretty mediocre. I really hate painting faces. I've decided I need another Series 7 brush that's smaller than my existing #2 to do those details. On the plus side I got some additional blending practice in which worked out decently well. The model is pretty small which made it harder to shade, but I feel like I did a better job than my previous average and it didn't take that much effort.

My picture quality is still suffering, primarily due to lighting and focal length issues. However, here's the pics.

I've also created a photobucket album for all my pics. I'll upload more as I get unlazy. The link is on the side.

No comments: