Tuesday, February 06, 2007

The Push To Fully Painted

My buddy talked me into going for fully painted before ordering more miniatures. The primary motivator at this point is that since I am NOT going to KublaCon this year, I have no pressing need to paint models for an army list that I'd be fielding in May. So, in order to gain a little respect with my wife, I'm going to finish painting the remaining models before ordering new ones. It's really not that much left. Here's the list:
  • Ogryn Bokur
  • Madrak
  • Doomshaper
  • Dire Troll Mauler
  • Vlad (special Katrina edition)

I started Madrak the other night and am probably 30% done already, depending on how much detail I put into him. The Mauler is on deck and ready to be primed already. Vlad is probably going to end up as an experiment and be turned into a Thrall Warrior for Alexia. Poor Vlad!

No comments: