Monday, July 23, 2007

Juggling Activities

Lots going on right now. Trying to get painting time in, but there's 4 other big things going on:
  • Work managed to get me wrangled as the release manager for this July release, so there's a couple long long days coming up for me.
  • Summer Rampage League is totally fun, and I'm totally trying to pack in lots of games with people I normally don't play against.
  • I enrolled in Bartender School. It's 10 4-hour classes, which I can spread out as much as I like, but I'm going to shoot for once a week. I'm totally stoked about this, but 4 hour classes that run from 6 to 10 in the evening is going to be killing one evening a week for a while.
  • I'm reading Harry Potter 6, and the 7th book is sitting on my desk as well. I just can't put them down!

All things considered, I can't really complain too much. Other than the work stuff, I am totally excited about all these activities.

No comments: