Sunday, January 04, 2009

Random Stuff #951

So, today's post is really just a dumping ground for a bunch of thoughts and events.

I played another 1000 point game on Friday with Lance. Harbinger and eFeora against Zaal and Xerxis. It was a righteous brawl. No detailed report here, but the highlight for me was that the combo of eFeora and the Harbinger was awesome. Some pics...

For Christmas, my folks got me a mini 2-speed dremel which I am very much looking forward to trying out next week once I have a little more spare time. My in-laws are headed out tomorrow, and I have to go back to work tomorrow as well, so my normal routine will resume which I have mixed feelings about.

It's fairly cold here in the bay lately, so I may have to shift into assembly mode for a while as the cold weather sometimes plays havoc with primers and sealers. Ironic since I've actually got the Cephalyx Drudges almost done now (just a last bit of highlighting, cleanup and basing) and they'll be ready to seal. I'm thinking I'll finish up my remaining Cryx models before tacking anything else.

2 comments:

Nixon said...

Well congratulations on the Dremel, hope to get one myself one day?

I enjoy your blog, keep us posted.

/Nicolai

Scott said...

Thanks! Glad you're enjoying the blog. Once I've gotten a chance to experiment with the Dremel I'll post my results.