Saturday, September 05, 2009

Allegiant of the Order of the Fist

I love long weekends. Nothing like a three day weekend to get out of a painting funk. Work has been kicking my ass lately and so it was nice to round out my week with an evening of painting. I had his guy primed and decided to just start working on him last night. I was just aiming at tabletop quality and to get him done fairly fast, but it was still surprising to me to finish him off in about 4 hours. It would have been faster but I was watching the latest disc of Torchwood that came from Netflix.

Anyway, I'm skipping my normal painting analysis this time. I got him painted fast, and I'm happy with the quality. I didn't want to go overboard since this guy isn't in my "my paint awesome" category. He's more in my "must collect everything for Protectorate" category which has pretty much stopped being an obsessive thing for me now.

At this point I'm down to just the Avatar for all my PP models. I'm sure that will change next time I hit the LGS. Anyway, it's time to get back to my Wyrd stuff and perhaps working on the Avatar conversion some more.

No comments: