Thursday, October 28, 2010

Forsaken (number 2)

Well, I finally got the pictures up for this now that I've got my photo studio up. Unfortunately I need to go back and re-tune it to get the photo quality back up to snuff, but at least I'm getting stuff posted again. If you didn't see the previous posts on this project, there's a whole series of them. I'm not going to say a whole lot more at this point, but I did want to make a quick note on the cost of this project and the parts inventory:
Nyss Hunter Leader Cylena body$5.00
Forsaken head$0.50
Forsaken right arm$1.50
Forsaken spine$1.50
Incubus 90% beast legs$3.00
Absylonia, Terror of Everblight left wing$2.00
Total:$13.50
So yeah, $5.50 more than the stock model, and that doesn't include S&H. But in the end, I'm totally happy with the extra cost.



No comments: