Sunday, November 10, 2013

From the Desk: Weekend Roundup #39

Some random updates.

After literally months of not touching the Extrevean I finally picked it back up and continued work on the chitin. I put probably 5 or 6 coats of washes on it (my painting diary knows the details), and it's starting to take shape. Compared to the Miss Terious model I just finished up, this model is ridiculously large to be working with. In working on the chitin I realized that painting the flesh is going to be really challenging since I have to go back and base coat it all in between the chitin bits.

And here's my Hunter for Malifaux. I'd been thinking it was a Peacekeeper, but then I went to look at the pictures online and suddenly realized it was a Hunter. Silly me. In any case, I've been playing around with all kinds of nastying up on the metals on this model and really having fun. This picture is pretty terrible but it serves as a nice teaser. I started a base for it and hopefully I'll have it wrapped up before the end of the week.

No comments: