Sunday, December 20, 2015

From the Desk: Weekend Roundup #102

Last roundup post for this year.

I'm fully painted on my Legion collection! Hooray! Let's see how long that lasts. I'm starting to think about getting caught up on the remaining Legion things I don't own, but that might get eclipsed by whatever plan I make for Lock & Load this year. This year will probably be another focus on Unbound, but I haven't settled on what to bring.

As pictured here, the Murder Ponies are getting closer to done. Not doing anything amazing from a quality point of view to be honest. I'm going to try to get a little more contrast and color on them tonight before I crash. I did also get the Reliant primed just in case I end up finishing these and have a little more time left before the Christmas time crunch starts.

My buddies got me a wonderful gift for Christmas too. It's a total trolling: a Woldwrath. I hate to admit it, but I do want to paint it and am thinking about ideas for how to make it really interesting. I will not concede that this is getting me into Circle though.

I'm leaving my paint targets on this post for my own tracking, but honestly they aren't getting much attention for now other than trying to finish up the Murder Ponies.

Cygnar Paint Taget (tier 4):
pCaine - done
Ace - unowned
Reliant - primed
2 Gun Mage Captains - done
Gun Mages + UA - done
Gun Mages + UA - assembled
2 Hunters - done
Black 13th - assembled
Tempest Blazers - painting

Remaining DZC models:
Neptune - primed
2 Triton A2s - assembled
2 Phobos - primed
2 Odin - primed
2 Enyo - primed

No comments: