Thursday, March 31, 2016

Countdown to LnL2016: 10 weeks

Making progress here.

Logistics:
Travel - I need to take my car in for service before we drive up
Hotel - check
Food - I need to make sure I have a plan for bringing snacks and drinks with me, especially for Unbound.
Model transport - I need to make sure to bring a sturdy cookie sheet for during events, and that I can easily transport all my models.
Shopping - check (no budget! going crazy!)
Gaming equipment - check (part of my packing list)
Tokens - check
Repair kit - check (part of my packing list)

Events:
Masters - Registered! Need to finalize lists, and ADR (if applicable)
Unbound - Need to finalize a list, and also tweet a picture of my army to PP to help seed that I can play Jason Soles this year.
2nd Unbound - Playing an extra 200pt Unbound game with PPS Bryan. Need to make sure I'm all set for that.

Remaining Paint Queue:
Storm Lances
Stryker3
Trench Buster
Blaize
Gallant

No comments: