Sunday, March 05, 2017

From the Desk: Weekend Roundup #144

Still trying to be completely healthy. So lame.

I had intended to write up more this post, but it's going to devolve into just quick notes. First, and most important, I built this lighting arch for my desk! It was pretty cheap to build all things considered: LED lights and power cord from Amazon, aluminum bar and c-clamps from OSH, all for about $60 total. It provides great light, but it does have a different tint (slight blueish) compared to my normal lamp (slight yellowish). However it's not so much that I'm worried about it.

In addition, I got the Sonnia Criid crew on to bases and most of them primed for Sketch Style. I finished a bunch of stuff this last two weeks that finally got posted too. I'm making a bunch of bases at once. Also got my 4 Corrupted Hounds and 3 Wicked Dolls assembled. Finally, I'm nearly done with my 3 Changelings as well.

Total games played this year: 2

No comments: