Saturday, July 28, 2018

Gone Fishin'

I've obviously not been posting here for quite some time. The last 4 months went sideways on me. Family health issuers, alternate art paths, work insanity, etc. Honestly, I was just struggling to find time for hobby stuff and this blog quickly got cut from my attentions. I have actually painted a number of things, but it's all been speed painting for a Necron 40K army. I'm now back to painting some Malifaux stuff again, although it's somewhat limited for the time being. In addition to painting, I've been spending some of my hobby time on sketching and experimenting with color using other mediums.

I'd like to say that I'll be back to posting here again, but honestly it's unlikely. Going forward if you want to follow me, the best place is vxghost on Instagram for stuff I consider more serious artistic efforts, or @sboding on Twitter for more general finished gaming models.


5 comments:

Mira Edorra said...

Hey Very Nice Blog!!! Thanks For Sharing!!!!
clipping path service provider

Brandon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandon said...

I love so much your nice post. Thanks for the post.

If anyone need super web 2 0 backlinks service then please visit my profile.

Village Talkies said...

This post is really amazing
Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.

Rocky said...

The decoration of the children's room with wall murals is an excellent way of creating a warm environment. The murals give an opportunity to the children to be more imaginative and express their creative talent. Childrens Murals in London