Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Lord General Coleman Stryker

Such an awesome model! So dynamic! Really enjoyed this one. I could have let myself get lost in details. The big challenge I had with this model actually was the rock wall which didn't fit with my basing theme for Cygnar. After much consternation over what to do with it, I chopped it down in size and green stuffed it into something resembling a small wall that fit the basing theme. I do however suck at green stuff work and so it really looks like a slab of melted-then-solidified metal rather than a machined well. However keeping it did provide an important anchor for the model to the base which makes the entire thing remarkably solid. I feel compelled to get this incarnation of Stryker on the table at least once before Mk3 hits.

No comments: