Sunday, January 17, 2016

From the Desk: Weekend Roundup #105

Shiny happy week.

Got more painting done on Stryker2 and Acosta. Also ended up playing some Diablo3 due to the 2.4 patch releasing. In addition I have my Bone Grinders prepped for priming and played 2 games.

I cataloged my remaining unpainted stuff in an effort to get myself psyched. I'm so close to fully painted and the prospect of reaching that excites me. My goal is to close out mercs next, followed by minions. However I'm sure I'll crank out a few Cygnar along the way. I'm still sort of aiming at this pCaine tier list for now though so I'll leave it as my paint target for the time being.

Cygnar Paint Taget (tier 4):
pCaine - done
Ace - unowned
Reliant - done
2 Gun Mage Captains - done
Gun Mages + UA (1st) - done
Gun Mages + UA (2nd) - assembled
2 Hunters - done
Black 13th - painting
Tempest Blazers - done

No comments: