Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Avatar: 1, Fingers: 0

Well, tonight I was doing some additional assembly and managed to jab my finger. I was drilling holes for the cloths that hang from the shoulders and the drill bit slipped and drilled my finger. Ouch! Anyway, I got the holes drilled at least, as well as finished assembling the other arm with extensions. With the additional work of getting a model ready for the small painting competition at the LGS, progress is a bit slow. However, I'm closing in on the end now. I'm planning to finish the cloth attachments to the shoulders tomorrow night and then the final complete assembly the next night.

3 comments:

Astray Penguin said...

Mauling your fingers is part of being a wargamer, man up dude :P

Shelexie said...

Sorry about your fingers! I can't wait to see it all come together!

Bloomfield Cricket Club said...

Slightly better than super gluing them together :)