Tuesday, May 12, 2015

From the Desk: Weekend Roundup #86

Countdown to Lock and Load: 25 days.

This weekend update is sorely behind schedule unfortunately. Things have been really hectic for me on the life/work front.

Storm Strider got done. Stormguard are getting some attention again finally. I also got 30 more small bases drilled, magnets added, primed and a first base coat on them. In addition I got 3 Stormsmiths assembled along with my second Squire and Journeyman, even though I may not actually paint them.

My big question to myself now is just how hardcore to get with my Unbound list. Do I limit myself to just models I've painted since last L&L, or do I go ahead and include things that I painted before but re-based to match in theme. If I drop prior models, then I lose both Gun Mage units, both Gun Mage Captains, Tarin, the Vanguard for Gastone, and Reinholdt.

Final Unbound Push:
  • Stormguard - painting
  • Storm Strider - done
  • Stormsmiths - assembled
  • Gun Mage re-basing - painting bases


Total Cygnar points painted for Unbound (now tracking theme-based mercs):
  • Casters: +45 pts (8 models)
  • Warjacks: 175 pts
  • Battle Engines: 9 pts
  • Units: 48* pts
  • Solos: 22 pts
  • Merc Solos: 8 pts
  • Merc Warjacks: 5 pts
  • Merc Units: 4 pts

No comments: