Sunday, April 24, 2016

From the Desk: Weekend Roundup #119

Sometimes, despite willpower, accidents happen.

At one of the FLGS's here, they are having a 20+% off sale on all Warmachine and Hordes stuff up until Mk3 releases. Now honestly I was resolved to not buy anything at all until Mk3. Not so much because of potential rules changes, but more because I'm in a heavy push to get to fully painted. However I went in and found out about the sale, and then discovered a Cephalyx all-in-one box on the shelf. Normally marked at $145, it was 25% discounted. I just couldn't pass that up. I love the Cephalyx models and those all-in-one boxes are incredible deals. I snatched it up and stashed it in my closet until after LnL. I'm not proud of myself, but I'm also not going to beat myself up over buying it when it was such a great deal. So instead of focusing on that news, let's now focus on my progress for this week, despite spending 2 days in DC this week.

Finished Gallant. Hooray!
Got Stryker3 assembled and ready to prime.
Trench Buster is almost done.


Paint Target: Complete All Models
Trench Buster - painting
Ragman - primed
Sacral Vault - assembled
Stryker3 - assembled

No comments: