Saturday, April 30, 2016

Battle Report: Nemo3 vs Syntherion (twice)

Double battles again. Very abbreviated reports.

My list: Nemo3 w/ Finch, Stormall, Dynamo, 2 Storm Striders, 2 Stormcallers, Aiyana & Holt, Effigy of Valor Objective.

My opponent: Syntherion (tier 4), Corollary, Prime Axiom, Mitigator, 2 Diffusers, Galvanizer, 2 TEPs, 3 Attunement Servitors, 2 Dispersion Optifexes, Optifex Directive.

Scenario: Incomming, 60 minute death clock.

Lost by scenario. Two CoC battle engines together is dangerous business.

Games this year: 19



Game 2!!!

My list: Nemo3 w/ Finch, Stormall, Dynamo, 2 Storm Striders, 2 Stormcallers, Aiyana & Holt, Effigy of Valor Objective.

My opponent: Syntherion (tier 4), Corollary, Monitor, Assimilator, Mitigator, 2 Diffusers, Galvanizer, 2 TEPs, 6 Elimination Servitors, 3 Attunement Servitors, Dispersion Optifex, Optifex Directive.

Scenario: Incomming, 60 minute death clock.

Lost by assassination. Synergy is crazy powerful once enough things build up. My Stormwall went down on a brutal counter attack.

Lessons learned: I'm not sure this is such a good list, but it is definitely fun to play!

Games this year: 20

No comments: