Sunday, September 21, 2014

From the Desk: Weekend Roundup #60

Super fast, but on time for once.

So this was not as busy as I was hoping, but still got some stuff done. Stormblades are coming along, with about 70% of the dark cloth work done. I basically need to go back and put in dark shadows on all the cloth and then go back and do the quilted black cloth which is only base coated.

Thunderhead obviously got done which has me yearning for another jack to paint now.

I also did a bunch of work prepping bases. I got 26 small, 1 medium and 2 large bases primed, base coated and black washed. I also drilled and glued in magnets into another 20 small bases. This last bit of work was good since it gets magnets into my entire supply of Tau Ceti resin bases.

That's really all this week. Time to sleep.

No comments: