Sunday, October 19, 2014

From the Desk: Weekend Roundup #64

No pictures this week. Just lazy...

Busy week, and I'm exhausted, so I'm making this a quick list of accomplishments and then going to bed.

Wrapped up Stormblades (except Captains). I'm super happy to have finished them.

My desk got remarkably clean. I prepped the next batch of models (all individual models), and now my desk feels like it's back to a somewhat normal state of things. Now that I've pressed through that big double unit, I'm having a little trouble deciding what model to focus on first. Probably some Cygnar jacks.

My Secret Weapon Bag O Crap arrived! I'll post a quick review tomorrow on that.

I'm experimenting with Alien Temple bases for mercs. I'd like to have a different but consistent basing theme for my mercs that I plan on routinely playing with Cygnar and these bases are pretty sweet looking. My theory is an obsidian-style stone with orange glowing cracks. I'm going to prototype one this week to see how it looks.

Lastly, my display case is getting full (again). Legion beasts in particular are big and pokey. It also doesn't help that Cygnar has gone from 14 to 50+ models in the last few months, including 2 huge based models. It looks like I'm going to have to demote some models out of the case entirely pretty soon.

No comments: