Sunday, February 22, 2015

From the Desk: Weekend Roundup #75

I hate work travel.

This was a good week. My second Stormwall is finally finished (pictures pending) and I got some progress on Darius. I also seem to have gotten started on eHaley in a big way for some reason. Perhaps just the dread of starting on the Mechanics I guess. Anyway rather than belabor this post, I'm going to let the picture speak for itself and try to squeeze in a little more painting tonight.

As a side side note I also finished listening to The Butcher of Khardov on Audible. It was ok, but definitely not in my top 5 so far.

Darius Tier List Progress:
  • Darius - in progress
  • 3 Halfjacks - completed
  • Stormwall 2 - completed
  • 3 Stormpods - completed
  • 6 Rangers - assembled
  • 6 Mechanics - primed
  • Storm Tower - completed

No comments: