Sunday, November 01, 2015

From the Desk: Weekend Roundup #95



More stuff done. I'll get more pictures up this week as time permits. Hopefully my ridiculous work situation doesn't overload me with a wave of stupidity. In any case, the tally for this week was finishing up 2 Helios, 2 Phobos, 4 Ares, and then getting a bit more work done on the horses for the Murder Ponies.

I'm still not sure whether I'm going to stick to PP models now, or get back on more DZC. I did prime the Hades and another Poseidon in case I decide to come back around on them. However I really would like to wrap up the Murder Ponies before I lose steam.

DZC Paint Target:
2 Zeus - assembled
2 Ares - done
2 Phobos - done
8 Immortals - done
4 Junos - 2 done, 2 assembled
5 Neptunes - 3 done, 2 assembled
Hades - assembled
2 Helios - done
2 Janus - done
2 Sirens - done
1 Triton A1 - done

No comments: