Sunday, March 22, 2015

From the Desk: Weekend Roundup #79

Countdown to Lock and Load: 11 weeks.

Feels like this was an average week. Finished the Neraph, got a bit of progress on eAbby, and assembled more Cygnar jacks. Specifically Ol Rowdy, Hammersmith, Centurion and Hunter are all fully assembled in addition to the previously assembled Dynamo.

I realized that my Gun Mages are still on old bases so I can't count them for Unbound yet. At least not against my own high standard. Gotta figure out whether I'm going to rebase them or not. I may also wait until after I get my Cygnar box to decide what to do there since I may paint a new unit of them as well.

Random note here about iPhone apps. I downloaded Steam Genius and it has been great for tracking games this year. I hope it gets more dev work. I would happily pay for it to not have ads.

Nemo3 Tier List Progress:
  • Nemo3 - assembled
  • Finch - assembled
  • Stormwall - completed
  • Dynamo - assembled
  • Thunderhead - completed
  • Mechanics - completed
  • Silverline Stormguard - blister
  • Stormcaller - completed


Total Cygnar points painted for Unbound (now tracking theme-based mercs):
  • Casters: +45 pts (8 models)
  • Warjacks: 128 pts
  • Battle Engines: 9 pts
  • Units: 48* pts
  • Solos: 22 pts
  • Merc Solos: 6
  • Merc Warjacks: 5
  • Merc Units: 4

No comments: